Order books by mail
Requesting items by mail
- Log in to your account at library.aidecanada.ca
- Go to your account page and add your mailing address under the "Your personal details" tab
- Find the item(s) you'd like to borrow and click "Place hold"
- On the next page, select "Ship to my address" from the pick-up location drop-down menu
- Click "Request item"
If you request multiple items, we'll ship them together.
You'll receive a confirmation email when your items have shipped.
Items are shipped in a reusable mailer with a prepaid return shipping label included.
Returning items by mail
- You will receive a prepaid return shipping label with your items
- If you lose the label, contact us for a replacement
- Pack the books securely in the reusable mailer and place the return label in the label window
- Drop the parcel in a red Canada Post street letter box